Green pigment counteracts red, so this concealer is ideal for those with a lot of redness in their complexion, or conditions like rosacea.
- 100% ingredients from natural origin.
- 20% ingredients from organic farming.
- Organic ingredients certified by ECOCERT.
- Gentle on sensitive skin.
- Paraben-free, mineral oil-free, phenoxyethanol-free, PEG-free.
- Not tested on animals. Couleur Caramel products are cruelty-free and approved by the Leaping Bunny Program.
- Ingredients are Fairtrade approved.
- Packaged in recycled and recyclable materials.
This compact, convenient concealer is packed with skin-friendly active ingredients:
- Organic sweet almond oil moisturises and softens.
- Organic carnauba wax forms a protective, lightweight layer that helps to maintain your skin’s natural moisture balance.
- Organic shea butter nourishes your skin with its rich vitamin A, E and F content.
- Fairtrade baobab oil prevents dryness.
- Olive extract provides non-greasy hydration and is easily absorbed.
- Use the green concealer to cover red areas after applying your makeup base, and before applying your foundation.
- Apply loose or compact powder to finish your look and set the concealer for a long-lasting finish.
Squalane, olive oil decyl esters, silica, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) cera*, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil*, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*, Fairtrade adansonia digitata (baobab) seed oil*, tocopherol, parfum (fragrance), linalool.
May contain: CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide)**, CI 77491 (Red iron oxide), CI 77492 (Yellow iron oxide), CI 77499 (Black iron oxide), CI 77288 (Chromium oxide green).
*Ingredient sourced from Organic Farming
**Particle size (grain size) of titanium is between 20 and 100 microns, considering the fact that a micron = 1000 nano.
11 out of 11 people would recommend this product23/10/2017, By JSReally like the texture of this concealer. And it's perfect for sensitive skin. The green naturally covers up blemishes and redness...probably best for skins with a pink undertone!23/10/2017, By KathyThis is a very nice product and I will certainly buy it again. Conceals the redness very well.21/09/2017, By MaxLove it! I'd give it 5 stars purely based on the beautiful packaging, but everything else about it is wonderful too. This is my go-to for redness and blemishes when I'm looking for more coverage, it blends well and is gentle on picky skin.05/08/2017, By NatWORKS EFFECTIVELY. LOVE THIS CONCEALER!13/07/2017, By LaraWorks really well at concealing redness.13/06/2017, By BronwynI battle with quite a lot of redness and have NEVER come across a concealer that hides it properly but also helps to alleviate the redness, until now. I love how gentle this is and how soothing it is.07/09/2016, By RobWorks so well at covering redness. I would definitely buy again.02/02/2016, By AdrienneI absolutely love this. It is really effective at covering redness with just a tiny amount. The texture is also really great and it blends easily. I also love the beautiful cardboard packaging - feels like such a waste leaving it a drawer!09/12/2015, By LaurenI have quite red skin around my T-zone and this green concealer is a life saver, it hides the redness for a perfectly even skin tone :)13/05/2015, By JessicaI recommend this product,
I have problem skin, and this producst hides the redness of my blemishes -
I apply the Inthusiam foundation over it, and it looks good,
This product also has a lovely smell.27/09/2014, By Leigh AnneThis really does hide the redness. I have a skin which tends to redden around the nose and cheek area. Regular concealer doesn help. But this one hides it so well! Id buy this again definitely
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.