Pearly Caucasia lipstick from Couleur Caramel
- 100% Natural Raw Materials
- 60% Organic Raw Materials
- Ultra-gentle, protective and moisturising.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Not tested on animals. Couleur Caramel products are cruelty-free and approved by the Leaping Bunny Program.
- Ingredients are Fairtrade approved.
- Organic ingredients are certified by ECOCERT.
- Packaged in recycled and recyclable materials.
These beautiful botanical ingredients are sure to keep you smiling!
- Organic castor oil softens and protects the lips.
- Organic olive oil is rich in plant-based vitamins, and promotes skin regeneration.
- Organic jojoba oil smooths, nourishes, firms and revitalises rough, dry and tired skin.
- Organic grapeseed oil is rich in essential fatty acids, vitamin E and polyphenols to protect the skin.
- Rooibos is a plant-based anti-microbial and anti-oxidant that neutralises free radicals, responsible for skin ageing.
Ricinus communis (castor oil), hydrogenated stearyl olive esters, candelilla cera, olei/linoleic/linolenic polyglycerides, sucrose acetate isobutyrate, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernal oil unsaponifiables, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*, olea europeaea (olive) fruit oil*, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernal oil*, simmondsdia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, pongamia glabra seed oil, asparagopsis armata extract, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil*, aspalahtus linearis leaf extract, tocopherol, natural fragrance [+/- may contain: CI 77019, Alumina, CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 75470, Calcium Dosium Borosilicate, lactoflavine].
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product01/08/2017, By LindaUsing this lipstick under the coleur caramel 814 frosted chestnuts lipgloss works very well. Very neutral, to wear with anything.31/05/2016, By AngeliqueIt feels like lipbalm. Very slightly metalic, very slightly rosy. It matches and enhances my natural lip colour and I like it very much.09/05/2016, By HumairaaIt is a nice creamy lipstick. The colour was a bit too bland for me but it mixes well with other colours.20/04/2016, By HayleyI often battle with sensitivity to lipstick, but this one is great - it is moisturising and lasts well. It is also well priced for a quality, natural product.18/11/2015, By JanetI don often wear make-up, but when I do I want to know that its not harmful to my body and the environment. And, of course, it needs to feel nice and look good... This lipstick ticks all of my boxeLoveI definitely recommend it.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.