- 99% ingredients of natural origin; 15% ingredients from organic farming
- Organic ingredients are certified by ECOCERT
- No parabens, mineral oils, phenoxyethanol or PEGs.
- Not tested on animals. Couleur Caramel products are cruelty-free and approved by the Leaping Bunny Program.
- Ingredients are Fairtrade approved.
- Packaged in recycled and recyclable materials.
- Suitable for all skin types, and gentle on sensitive skin.
Natur' Fluid Foundation is available in 4 shades: Light Beige, Natural Beige, Apricot Beige and Golden Beige. Each ingredient in this foundation formula is designed to promote healthy, happy skin:
- Organic avocado oil: Provides rich, intensive hydration, softening and protecting the skin.
- Organic damask rose water: Has anti-inflammatory properties, and softens the epidermis.
- Organic sesame oil: Protects against free radical damage and sun damage; softens the skin.
- Organic camelina oil: Softens and soothes dry skin.
- Organic apricot oil: Nourishes your complexion with vitamins A and E, and adds a healthy natural-looking glow.
Please Note: Contact our green team to find out about our Couleur Caramel foundation samples! We do not accept opened or used foundation returns, so we recommend trying out some samples first to find the shade that suits you best. Please add a note in the message box of your order if you would like to try a Couleur Caramel foundation sample. Be sure to let us know which shade(s) you want to try!
- After applying your makeup base, warm a small amount of fluid foundation in the palm of your hand and apply with clean fingertips or sponge.
- Begin with the T-zone (chin, nose and forehead), and spread the foundation out across your face.
- Apply a loose or compact powder for a long-lasting finish.
Aqua (water), rosa damascena flower water *, glycerin, glyceryl stearate citrate, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil*, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil*, dicaprylyl ether, polyglyceryl-6 distearate, camelina sativa seed oil*, coco-caprylate/caprate, persea gratissima (avocado) oil*, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter*, benzyl alcohol, stearic acid, palmitic acid, tocopherol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, dehydroacetic acid, xanthan gum, sodium citrate, citric acid, parfum (fragrance), d-limonene, geraniol, linalool.
May contain: CI 77 891 (Titanium dioxide)**, CI 77491 (iron oxides), CI 77492 (iron oxides) - CI 77499 (iron oxides), Silica.
*Ingredient sourced from Organic Farming
**Particle size (grain size) of titanium is between 20 and 100 microns, considering the fact that a micron = 1000 nano
3 out of 5 people would recommend this product07/09/2017, By CharmaineReally stunning! It is wonderfully moist, which I love! I cannot stand dry caked foundations. It give a beautiful glow which last all day long and it feels as though it is adding some beneficial healing as my skin feels softer and looks so much smoother! Also, a very big plus, it washes off so easily! The only thing is I have small capillaries on my cheeks which one can still see, so I have to cover them first before applying the foundation.30/11/2015, By MagdaLovely consistency and feels good on skin, but it does not really give a lot of coverage, which is what I need.27/09/2014, By Leigh AnneIt could have more coverage but as long as I use a concealer on areas that need it the overall result it great. It has a nice consistency and no offensive smell like other make ups. It also doesn cause breakouts on my sensitive skin.19/08/2014, By MaritzaSince the description was for foundation I expected it to give some form of coverage. It has a great consistency - between a moisturizer and a gel - however it provides no coverage. At best it can be used as a (barely) tinted moisturizer.30/05/2014, By TAMMYGreat lightweight foundation that really seems to benefit my skins overall condition. My skin is glowing! I could do without the fragrance but it isn offensive and doesn upset my sensitive skin.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.