What makes this natural foundation formula so special?
- 99% ingredients of natural origin; 14% of ingredients from organic farming.
- Organic ingredients certified by ECOCERT.
- Contains no parabens, mineral oils, phenoxyethanol and PEGs.
- Not tested on animals; Couleur Caramel products are cruelty-free and approved by the Leaping Bunny Program.
- Ingredients are Fairtrade approved.
- Ideal for normal, combination or oily skin.
- Packaged in recycled and recyclable materials.
Couleur Caramel Hydracoton Foundation is available in 4 beautiful shades: Ivory, Natural, Apricot and Warm Sand. It’s made with a blend of natural and organic ingredients that promote healthy skin.
- Cottonseed oil moisturises, smoothes and softens, plus it’s full of vitamin E which fights free radical damage.
- Organic shea butter is a rich source of vitamins. It moisturises the upper layers of the skin and encourages cell regeneration.
- Organic camelina oil is full of essential fatty acids and very nourishing; recommended for very dry skin.
- Organic sesame oil protects against free radicals and sun damage; it also softens the skin.
Please Note: Contact our green team to find out about our Couleur Caramel foundation samples! We do not accept opened or used foundation returns, so we recommend trying out some samples first to find the shade that suits you best. Please add a note in the message box of your order if you would like to try a Couleur Caramel foundation sample. Be sure to let us know which shade(s) you want to try!
- For best results, apply Hydracoton Foundation after your primer or day cream, using an applicator sponge or clean fingertips.
- Take a small amount of product and warm it. Apply it to the centre of the face and spread outwards for even coverage.
- Please Note: For dry and dehydrated skin, we recommend applying a layer of natural makeup base to your entire face before using Hydracoton Foundation.
Aqua (water), glycerin***, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, silica, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil*, salvia sclarea (clary) flower/ leaf/ stem water*, olive glycerides, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, potassium palmitoyl hydrolyzed wheat protein, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter extract*, camelina sativa (camelina) seed oil*, tocopherol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cetyl alcohol, gossypium herbaceum (cotton) seed oil, sesamum indicum (sesame) oil unsaponifiables*, hydrolyzed align, maris aqua (sea water), chlorella vulgaris extract, xanthan gum, microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose gum, cellulose, dehydroacetic acid, benzyl alcohol, parfum (fragrance).
May contain: CI 77891 (titanium dioxide)**, CI 77491 (red iron oxide), CI 77492 (yellow iron oxide), CI 77499 (Black iron oxide).
*Ingredient sourced from Organic Farming
**Particle size (grain size) of titanium is between 20 and 100 microns, considering the fact that a micron = 1000 nano
***Made using organic ingredients
8 out of 8 people would recommend this product20/04/2018, By MaryLove this product - coverage is good without looking heavy. Also love the fact that it doesn't deposit itself on my phone screen!15/09/2017, By LaurenI am loving this product! I hate face products that are too oily as I really 'shine' by the end of a day... But this one is perfect. Leaves a nice matt finish that lasts all day. I find the best way to apply for me (using my fingers as that's my preference) is to smooth/spread it all over and just before it's completely spread, stop 'smoothing' and Patt it on to leave a great even finish :) and it's organic plus vegan. Such a winner!01/08/2017, By JennaExcellent - feels dry at first but gradually over the day your skin starts to glow - coverage medium but the feel of the foundation on your skin feels amazing - almost like a treatment - really feels good knowing that your face is not covered with chemicals that also hurt animals -27/06/2017, By BrendaI like the way this feels and looks. It does not feel like you are wearing any makeup allowing my skin to breathe but gave good coverage. My only issue was that the samples I got the Ivory matched my skin tone perfectly but when I bought the bottle in Ivory it is too pale for me.26/06/2017, By PhilippaThis is a really lovely foundation. It looks quite powdery on application but this soon goes away and my skin looks translucent. I'll will definitely order this product again.08/11/2016, By SMThis is the best foundation Ive ever used!15/03/2016, By JodiA little expensive for a small tube, but the coverage is FANTASTIC without looking caked on. I literally use a drop to cover my whole face. Good investment.26/11/2015, By Salome SmithI have used a lot of foundation in my life, commercial and more recently organic. I truly think this is the best product I have ever used - it covers slight redness and blemishes without being thick and clumpy and has a lovely light, matt finish. Even if your budget is tight, as mine is, I feel this product is so superior, its worth the cost. I can recommend it enough.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.