- 100% of ingredients from natural origin; 20% of ingredients from organic farming
- Organic ingredients certified by ECOCERT
- Paraben-free, mineral oil-free, phenoxyethanol-free, PEG-free.
- Not tested on animals; Couleur Caramel products are cruelty-free and approved by the Leaping Bunny Program.
- Ingredients are Fairtrade approved.
- Packaged in recycled and recyclable materials.
Dark Circle Concealer is available in 5 shades: Light Sandy Beige, Light Beige, Natural Beige, Apricot Beige and Golden Beige. It’s packed with skin-loving natural ingredients fit for a green goddess!
- Organic sweet almond oil moisturises and softens the skin’s upper layers.
- Organic carnauba wax helps the skin retain moisture by forming a lightweight, protective film.
- Organic shea butter provides rich nourishment, as it’s full of vitamin A, E and F.
- Fairtrade baobab oil hydrates the upper layers of the epidermis, so your skin won’t dry out during the day.
- Olive extract is a non-greasy moisturiser that’s easily absorbed.
After applying your foundation, use a brush to apply the Dark Circle Concealer.
For best results, use a concealer that’s a shade lighter than your foundation to create a contrast that illuminates your eyes. Then apply some loose or compact powder to set your concealer for a long-lasting result.
Top Concealer Tips:
- Around the eye area: Use a peach-toned concealer to cover dark circles under your eyes. Apply a yellow-toned powder with a small brush over the whole eye area to set your eye makeup.
- Around the nose area: Use a pink-toned concealer to cover pigmentation, applied with a synthetic concealer brush
- Around the lip area: Use a concealer one shade lighter than your skin tone to conceal pigmentation and enhance the shape of your lips.
Squalane, olive oil decyl esters, silica, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) cera*, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil*, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*, squalene, Fairtrade adansonia digitata (baobab) seed oil*, tocopherol, parfum (fragrance), linalool.
May contain: CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide)**, CI 77491 (Red iron oxide), CI 77492 (Yellow iron oxide), CI 77499 (Black iron oxide), CI 77288 (Chromium oxide green).
*Ingredient sourced from Organic Farming
**Particle size (grain size) of titanium is between 20 and 100 microns, considering the fact that a micron = 1000 nano.
7 out of 8 people would recommend this product08/09/2017, By coralieFor me, this is a good concealer, you have to work a bit more to make sure it blends in properly and it might not be as covering as other mainstream products but it does a good job.24/07/2017, By LaraWanted to love this concealer but it doesn't blend well, and it provides poor coverage for the under-eye area. The blue concealer in their range works a lot better for me.04/06/2017, By ShannonI bought this concealer because of the recyclable/compostable packaging and because it's palm oil free.
It's definitely the best concealer I've ever used!
It works for your whole face not just dark circles.
09/05/2016, By HumairaaI really want to love this concealer and I really like the way it feels on my skin. But the coverage is just not that good.29/03/2016, By KarenI struggled with dark circles under my eyes but this concealer does help minimise them quite a bit. Just a dab of product is required for a good, smooth result. Doesn dry my eyes like other concealers.02/02/2016, By AdrienneI absolutely love this product. Although it doesn completely cover my dark circles, it significantly lightens them with a very thin application, without that horrible texture that concealers usually leave you with. I also use it on my eyelids instead of eye shadow when Im feeling lazy.03/10/2015, By Lize-marieI will keep on buying this. Not as good as concealers you can buy in stores that aren natural or organic, but it comes really close. It lasts really long and is at a good price.06/04/2014, By KellyBuildable coverage, although it does not completely cover dark circles, Im happy with this concealer as I can use it on the rest of my face as well.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.