- Dead sea soils are super rich in minerals which help to restore your skin’s natural beauty
- Can help relieve skin ailments like acne, eczema and psoriasis
- Prevents unwanted shine by removing excess skin oil
- Leaves you with a glowing, matte complexion
- Helps to control a surplus of sebum
- Smoothes out skin tone
- Removes dead skin and dirt
- Spa grade beauty in the comfort of your own home
- Vegan friendly
- Cleanse your face thoroughly
- Spread the mask on your face, taking care to avoid the eye, and lip areas as well as the hairline
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes or until the mask is completely dry
- Rinse with warm water
- 50 ml
- Aqua, Glycerin, Collagen (Plant Derived), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Kaolin, Maris Limus, Hyaluronic Acid, Cocos Nucifera ( Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Allantoin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Squalane, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The People’s Republic Of China
15 out of 16 people would recommend this product22/11/2020, By FuzzyLove this product, since using the product I have seen quite a difference in my skin.25/10/2020, By MienLove this15/05/2020, By FredericcaLeaves my skin feeling soft, smooth and clean. It didn’t cause any tingling or burning sensation.15/05/2020, By AmandaLovely for very sensitive skin - feels good and works well.17/04/2020, By ArlaGreat ingredient list! Should work well with time11/03/2020, By SamanthaBrilliant product for sensitive skin. 50g goes a long way!02/02/2020, By OrganicNot good16/01/2020, By CassandraGreat mask. Deep cleansing and nourishing.17/05/2019, By AbigailHaven’t used long term but seems alright; it goes on nicely and isn’t too drying. Dark opaque one tone grey. Didn’t really remove blackheads but did make skin softer and cleaner. Small but hopefully goes a fair way as other reviews also say.08/04/2019, By MonicaFirst time user of this product. It really goes a long way, so the small jar shouldn't be a concern. Can be a bit drying, but it left my skin feeling clean and refreshed.02/01/2019, By Beckyused it once and liked the feel after use. Hoping to see great results after more use15/11/2018, By LukeSo this was my first time using a face mask. This product is really good. Left my skin feeling great - didn’t feel the need to apply face cream after washing it off. The container is small, so be aware (it is 50 ml). But only a small amount is needed and spreads quite easily. I’ve used it 5 times and I haven’t made a dent :) Overall a great product!16/09/2018, By CassI've used this mask twice since I bought it. It's rich and nourishing. My pores look tighter after without drying out my skin. I was a little surprised when I saw the small package, but quickly realised a little bit goes a long way. Love it!24/08/2018, By DoneAbsolutely in love with this mud mask, my skin feel so refreshed to start off a busy week.09/08/2018, By RogeemaGreat mask. It does the job and clarifies nicely. It's a little bit drying though, so be sure to not leave it on longer than indicated and moisturise well afterwards.
Jar is a bit smaller than I imagined it to be.03/08/2018, By MargotApplies evenly with the Corium brush. Great Product!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.