- Dead sea soils are super rich in minerals which help to restore your skin’s natural beauty
- Can help relieve skin ailments like acne, eczema and psoriasis
- Prevents unwanted shine by removing excess skin oil
- Leaves you with a glowing, matte complexion
- Helps to control a surplus of sebum
- Smoothes out skin tone
- Removes dead skin and dirt
- Spa grade beauty in the comfort of your own home
- Vegan friendly
- Cleanse your face thoroughly
- Spread the mask on your face, taking care to avoid the eye, and lip areas as well as the hairline
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes or until the mask is completely dry
- Rinse with warm water
- 50 ml
- Aqua, Glycerin, Collagen (Plant Derived), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Kaolin, Maris Limus, Hyaluronic Acid, Cocos Nucifera ( Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Allantoin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Squalane, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The People’s Republic Of China
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product16/09/2018, By CassI've used this mask twice since I bought it. It's rich and nourishing. My pores look tighter after without drying out my skin. I was a little surprised when I saw the small package, but quickly realised a little bit goes a long way. Love it!24/08/2018, By DoneAbsolutely in love with this mud mask, my skin feel so refreshed to start off a busy week.09/08/2018, By RogeemaGreat mask. It does the job and clarifies nicely. It's a little bit drying though, so be sure to not leave it on longer than indicated and moisturise well afterwards.
Jar is a bit smaller than I imagined it to be.03/08/2018, By MargotApplies evenly with the Corium brush. Great Product!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.