- Activated charcoal absorbs toxins and impurities from deep within the pores
- Stimulates blood circulation to speed up healing and replenish the skin’s nutrients
- Peels off to reveal your glowing, most appealing complexion
- Prevents unwanted shine by removing excess skin oil
- Leaves you with a glowing, matte complexion
- Helps to control a surplus of sebum
- Smoothes out skin tone
- Removes dead skin and dirt
- Spa grade beauty in the comfort of your own home
- Vegan friendly
- Cleanse your face thoroughly
- Spread the mask on your face, taking care to avoid the eye and lip areas, as well as the hairline
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes or until the mask is completely dry
- Gently peel off the mask
- Rinse with warm water to remove any residue
- 50 ml
- Aqua, Bamboo Charcoal, Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen (Plant Derived), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Alcohol, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The People’s Republic Of China
14 out of 17 people would recommend this product15/09/2020, By ZoëHighly recommend. Leaves my skin feeling cleansed and renewed.25/08/2020, By NinaLove this mask!20/08/2020, By RhodaThe consistency is sticky so not that easy to apply. It is painful to remove once dried and my face was red after.23/06/2020, By LucyHelps take out my blackheads but peeling it off is painful17/05/2020, By FLICKERLovely product.....pity it dries out quickly in the jar17/04/2020, By LiaIrritating for the skin with the peel off feature18/02/2020, By HelenDefinitely one of the better charcoal peel-off masks I've tried. Works great to unclog pores.02/02/2020, By OrganicGood one28/10/2019, By KatI like the effects (skin is smooth and clean with smaller pores), but it is a bit tacky and messy to apply, and it can hurt if you are mean with the application and make the layer too skinny. If you apply a reasonably thick layer and leave it to dry, it is easier and less painful to remove. Just wrinkle your face up, crack the mask, and peel. However, if you have super sensitive skin or are a big wuss, this may make you cry!20/10/2019, By AmieIf you want to peel off your face then add to cart31/08/2019, By LillyGood product, definitely clears my pores, although it seems to get the toxins out first and only gets better maybe a day after...
Sore the first couple of uses.25/03/2019, By Demiquite a sticky and small tub for the price product but my pores are almost immediately reduced and my skin feels better17/10/2018, By PennyThere is no elasticity to the product so once it dries, it is painful to remove. Will use as a nose strip in future, but definitely not on my face. Such a pity - it sounds great in content and theory!!06/10/2018, By TashThis was the first ever peel of mask that Ive used so not sure what exactly to expect. Yes it hurts a bit the first time you use it as it pulls off some of the peach fluff on your face, but to me it also felt soothing in a way to pull of the mask. My skin felt supersoft afterwards so that I like. Was a but dissapointed that it didnt remove the tiny blackheads from my nose as I expected from a peel off mask.29/09/2018, By Andrea WiholmSuper sticky, very hard to get off and leaves the skin soar and red (and my skin is normally very robust) I threw the mask out after second try11/09/2018, By JeannieWow! This works! Maybe even a little TOO WELL! Peel it off very gently or you might take a bit of your dermis with it! Left my skin clear as a baby’s bottom. I do think the size portion is too small for the price though.30/08/2018, By SunéI would only recommend this mask for people with a high pain tolerance. You will lose some facial hairs and some skin (joke). It helped clear the blackheads a bit but further I would just use it on my nose as a nose strip because wow it hurt.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.