- Beautiful copper water bottle
- Included linen bag with drawstring
- Fashioned from a single-sheet of copper
- No joints, seams, or unsightly joinings
- Glossy finish (exterior is lacquer coated)*
- Copper alkalizes water, to balance pH levels in your body
- Copper has the ability to destroy bacteria, and viruses
- Copper can help to balance your body’s ability to absorb iron, and zinc
- Copper bottles are a time-honoured Ayurvedic practice (“tamra jal”)
- Tamra jal is said to help balance the three doshas
- Handmade in India
*Please Note: Only the external surface Coppa’s bottles is lacquered. The internal copper surface reacts with the water inside, and will naturally patina over time.
How to get the full benefits of your copper water bottle:
- To get the full benefits, Coppa recommends filling your bottle the night before. Allow the copper ions to suffuse into the water for 6-8 hours. Drink first thing in the morning.
Warning: Too much copper intake can cause some people to get upset stomachs. It is recommended not to drink to water that has been standing in a copper vessel for more than half a day.
- Only suitable for use with filtered water, and tap water.
- Do not fill your Coppa Wellness bottle or keg with hot water.
- Not suitable for use with fruit juices or other acidic beverages like lemon water.
- Consult with your physician about any possible interactions an increase in copper intake might have on any prescribed or chronic medications.
How to clean my copper water bottle: (once a week)
- Squeeze half a lemon (or ¼ cup of naturally fermented vinegar) and a tablespoon of salt into the bottle.
- Add 1-2 cups of warm water, screw on the lid, and shake.
- Thoroughly rinse afterwards with clean, tap water.
- Not suitable for cleaning in the dishwasher.
Is your lid sticking? Sometimes a little copper build-up occurs at the neck of the bottle. If that is happens, simply rub a touch of natural oil around the lid, and thread of the screw cap. Coppa recommends using olive, or coconut oil.
- Dimensions: 238 mm (Height) x 65 mm (Base Diameter), 44 mm (Neck Diameter).
- Capacity: 500 ml
- Nett Weight (Empty): 250 g
- Bottle: 99.1% Certified Pure Copper, Silicon, Food Safe Lacquer (External).
- Included Bag: Linen (65%), Cotton (35%) Blend, with 100% Cotton Drawstring.
Country of Origin:
- Handmade in India.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.