- Pure natural copper water storage tank with tap
- Perfect for enjoying copper-infused water at home
- Beautiful design, handmade in India
- Plastic-free, eco-friendly
- Alkalises & ionises the water
- Destroys bacteria
- Material used is 99.1% Certified Pure Copper
- Glossy finish (food-safe lacquer coating applied on outer surface)
- Tap & handle of cap are 100% brass
- Leak-proof silicone washers fitted on the inside & outside of the tap
Storing and drinking water from copper vessels is an ancient Ayurvedic practice. Copper has the following benefits:
- Antibacterial & antiviral
- Promotes the absorption of iron
- Copper is a metal like silver or brass, and will therefore naturally develop a patina over time, giving it an elegant antique appearance.
- Wash the copper tank before use. Wash once a week thereafter.
- To get the full benefits from the copper, keep your water in the tank for at least 6-8 hours.
- The tap is closed when it is parallel to the tank either left or right, & open when it is perpendicular to the tank.
- Squeeze half a lemon & 3-4 tablespoons of salt into the tank. Add 3-4 cups of warm water.
- Replace the lid & swirl the tank for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour the liquid out & rinse well.
- If the tap is removed during cleaning, replace the tap with the black washer on the outside & the clear washer on the inside.
- Tighten the tap from the inside using the nut.
- Do not twist the tap to tighten from the outside. The tap is sensitive.
- Do not use any hot liquids, juice or other additives.
- Do not attempt to clean in the dishwasher.
- Do not clean with soaps or detergents, as these will damage the copper.
- Capacity: 5L
- Weight: 900g
- Base diameter: 10.50cm, Height: 30cm, Mouth diameter: 10.75cm
- Mid tank circumference: 55cm, Tap hole diameter: 1.75cm
- Natural Copper, Brass, Food-Safe Lacquer Coating, Silicone Washers.
Country of Origin:
- Made in India.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.