- Glass solar jar with long-lasting battery
- Up to 12 hours of light from a single charge
- Handmade in South Africa
- A safe, sustainable (and beautiful) alternative to paraffin lamps
- Winner of multiple design awards
- Glass jars are 100% recyclable
- Consol jars consist of approx. 35% recycled content
- Perfect for family camping trips
- Great for garden or patio lighting
- An excellent back-up light during load shedding spells
The Consol solar jar has a number of nifty special features:
- “Find Me” load shedding function will activate the LEDs for 60 seconds if your lights suddenly go out
- Power-saving day/night switch keeps LEDs switched off in adequate lighting conditions
- Battery status indicator lets you know when it's time to recharge
- Alternate USB charging feature allows you to charge your jar when solar charging isn’t possible (at night or on very cloudy days)
Place in sunlight to charge.
- Wipe down the glass part of the jar with natural glass cleaner
- The stainless steel ring is rust-resistant
Consol offer a 1 year warranty on the solar panel of the Consol Solar Jar. Please note that there is no warranty on the glass.
Battery life: Up to 12 hours per charge
Glass, stainless steel
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product10/12/2018, By JenniferReally beautiful light13/11/2018, By YumnaThe light is beautiful. Great for an evening picnic on the grass.17/10/2017, By TraceyI love these lights on my patio at night...I even took the idea of filling them partly with sea sand/shells. So lovely18/06/2017, By AyandaI knew someone who worked at Consol, I'm gobsmacked when I saw this because she never mentioned it to me. So I bought it because I wanted to light up my garden pathway. Very effective. We can never say no to free energy
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.