- Classic 1 litre glass Mason jar
- Perfect for jams, salsas, chutneys, pickles and overnight oats
- Two-part lid design
- Airtight seal locks in freshness
- Easy to clean
- 100% recyclable
Top Tip: How to open a stuck mason jar lid?
- Fill the kitchen sink with warm (tap) water up to approx. 4-5 cm deep. Turn the jar upside-down and let the lid slowly warm up. As the lid warms up, the metal will expand, loosening it and making it easier to open.
Let your creativity shine:
- Preserve jars have endless uses!
- Fill them with fairy lights.
- Grow herbs in your kitchen window.
- Make a DIY birdfeeder.
- Make chia pudding cups.
- Hand wash with warm, soapy water.
Did you know? Mason-style jar lids create a vacuum seal, locking in freshness for long-term preserves like jams, pickles, salsas and more.
- Dimensions: 16,5 (height) cm x 10,2 (diameter) cm.
- Capacity: 1 Litre.
- Glass, Stainless Steel, Silicone Rubber.
Country of Origin:
- Proudly South African.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.