- 100% organic Arabica coffee
- Sourced from Nicaragua, Colombia & Mexico
- All coffees are derived from organic cultivation
- Fairtrade certified and controlled supply chains
- This blend has a good body with hints of chocolate & red fruits
- Plastic-free packaging
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- Coffee Unplugged is one of the few South African coffee roasters to be fully accredited under the requirements of the ECOCERT organic standard. Their imported Costadoro Respecto blend comes with the same quality and purity - it’s Fairtrade certified, sourced from sustainable organic farming, and full of rich flavour and aroma to satisfy the discerning coffee-lover.
- Use Costadoro Respecto to blend a rich & flavourful pot of coffee.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- 250g tin
- Organic Arabica Coffee.
Country of Origin:
- Product of Italy, sourced from Nicaragua, Colombia and Mexico
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.