- Reduced coconut blossom sap
- Natural caramel flavour
- Thick, molasses-like consistency
- Plant-based alternative to honey
- Certified organic
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love Coconut Merchant Organic Vegan Coconut Nectar Honey because coconut blossom sap naturally has a Glycaemic Index lower than 55, whereas other syrups are typically over 65. This means the sugar is absorbed more slowly into the blood, and it won’t spike blood sugar levels like with other sweeteners.
- Use as a vegan alternative to honey. Spread it, bake with it and cook with it just like you would with honey.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Weight: 300 ml.
- 100% Coconut Palm Blossom Nectar.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 ml
- Energy (kJ): 1680
- Protein (g): 1.6
- Carbohydrate (g): 98.7
- of which Total Sugar (g): 90.7
- Total Fat (g): 0.1
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0
- Salt (g): 0.13
- Potted in clear glass with recyclable aluminium screw lid.
Country of Origin:
- Product of Sri Lanka.
9 out of 9 people would recommend this product30/10/2020, By AriLovely29/10/2020, By AmiWinnbruno27/10/2020, By AliyahTastes amazing and worth the price26/10/2020, By AmyYummy Honey11/08/2020, By GeorgianaIt's the first time when I try it and I like it!21/07/2020, By CarlosLove the taste, I use it in my granola24/05/2020, By LouSuper tasty and minus all the bad ingredients.06/05/2020, By SteveLove these delicious honeys and jams03/05/2020, By FrankTastes so good
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.