With the various benefits such as hair nourishment, anti-aging properties, moisture retention, and vitamin E supplementation, coconut oil is one of the best things to aid in the health of your hair. This Treatment will leave it soft, smooth and full of shine.
Some benefits of using coconut oil on your hair:
- Hair Damage: The use of coconut oil on hair helps to reduce protein loss in both damaged as well as undamaged hair. Coconut oil rich in lauric acid, has a high affinity for hair protein, and easily penetrates inside the hair shaft, which is due to its low molecular weight.
- Moisture Retention: Coconut oil has a high moisture retaining capacity, since it is not easily broken down nor evaporated, being very stable. It does not let moisture escape, thus keeping hair moist and soft, which prevents breakage of hair.
- Hair Conditioning: Coconut oil is a better conditioner for hair than any synthetic one available in the market. Use of warm coconut oil helps in keeping hair shimmering and soft.
- Anti-Dandruff: The various fatty acids present in coconut oil serve as very good anti-dandruff agents and are far better than any anti-dandruff shampoo. Regular application of coconut oil can help you get rid of dandruff forever.
- Hair Care for Dry Hair: For people with dry hair that is rough and thin, taking good care of your hair is a big concern. Coconut oil can be effective in taking care of this sort of dry hair.
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar for your hair:
- Balancing hair and scalp pH: Our hair has an ideal pH of 4 to 5. The acidity of the Apple Cider Vinegar means that it can help maintain the pH balance of your hair and remove build up at the same time without stripping the hair of its natural oils.
- Sealing the hair cuticle: As a result, light is reflected off the hair, making it smoother, softer and shinier. This also enables the hair maintain more moisture and helping prevent split ends.
- Treating dandruff, itchy and dry scalp: Apple Cider Vinegar has antibacterial and antifungal properties that help treat itchy, dry scalp. It can treat clogged hair follicles due to bacterial infection that creates crusty flakes on the scalp (which can result in hair loss).
- Encouraging hair growth: Apple Cider Vinegar stimulates better circulation to the hair follicles, which strengthens the hair roots and promotes a healthy hair growth.
Place the bottle in hot water to melt the coconut oil. Shake well and then apply to your hair. Leave on for about an hour and wash your hair using normal shampoo to remove excess oil, followed by your favourite conditioner.
Coconut oil, apple cider vinager and honey
13 out of 18 people would recommend this product12/12/2019, By CatThis product worked wonders on my hair. I bleached and coloured my hair with semi-permanent dye. It was very dry and I needed something that wouldn't take out the colour. This treatment left my hair soft and vibrant!02/05/2019, By MichaeleReally love that fact that it has apple cider vinegar and does not smell that bad:)22/03/2019, By LeeThis product brings dry hair back to life. It really helps nourish and revive dry ends as well. I would recommend this product to treat dry hair.09/03/2019, By LisaI have fine hair which I'm currently taking back to blonde , I use this on my hair to help with the brittle ends sometimes I massage it onto my sculp. Leaves my hair super soft and shiny !!20/02/2019, By AnikiA really excellent hair treatment product!02/11/2018, By LeoniI have naturally dry, kinky hair and using this product overnight before wash day has yielded great results21/09/2018, By MeganI can't wait to try this product!20/05/2018, By Nes10Good product however just plain coconut oil does just as much for my curly hair. Much better than conventional conditioners for curly hair.18/11/2017, By ManellaLove this product. Would be better if it was in a glass container. Cap is a bit problematic.30/10/2017, By GlynnisMy hair feels fresh and has a new bounce,loved using this product!17/09/2017, By PatriciaLess is more with this oil. Wash your hair a few times so you aren't left with an oily scalp.25/05/2017, By MalikahI use this as part of my weekly hair mask. It's a lovely hair food moisturizer, the only thing I dislike is how the honey makes everything sticky. Other than that it is amazing!10/11/2016, By mulaloMy hair is so much softer and more manageable after a hot coconut oil treatment. Just once every two weeks is enough for my hair to stay moisturized throughout the week.16/05/2016, By TracyDefinitely not a shampoo and a very disappointing product overall from the misleading name to the smell!26/03/2016, By Melanie-annIf you
e forgoing traditional shampoos but feel the need for a cleanser then this product is for you. Yes, its made of Coconut oil so it solidifies when cool so youll have to melt it in your palms before applying to the scalp but its simply fabulous once used. Leaves my hair soft and silky.04/03/2016, By MiaA very
ustic product, the ingredients lie at the bottom have to be shaken loose vigorously. NOT a shampoo at all, more a mask/conditioner, has to be washed out with normal shampoo. Product name misleading.15/12/2015, By MarietaCoconut connection -although sold as shampoo it does not foam and because the coconut oil sets it separates the ingredients (which I understand is the typical thing for coconut oil to do) but it thus acts more like a conditioner than a cleaner....15/12/2015, By TheresaDidn work as for me as a shampoo as very thick and difficult to wash out, but is effective as a hair mask/treatment if left in for a few hours and then washed out with ordinary shampoo. Won buy this product again as get the same mask/conditioner effect using ordinary plain coconut oil, and it is difficult to get the product out of the bottle as it is very thick. .
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.