- Plant-based alternative to dairy condensed milk
- Delicate coconut flavour with notes of caramel and treacle
- Lactose-free, dairy-free, casein-free
- No artificial additives or sweeteners
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Tinned in BPA-free packaging
- Kosher & Halaal certified
- Certified organic - USDA Organic & JAS Control Union
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Use as you would conventional condensed milk!
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Once opened, keep refrigerated and use within 5 days.
Did you know?
- Coconuts taste different depending on the climate and soil where they are grown. The Sri Lankan organic coconuts grown on the Cocomi family farm are especially succulent and delicious.
- Nett Weight: 200 g
Typical Nutritional Information: (per 100 g):
- Energy (kJ): 2000
- Fat (g): 31
- of which Saturates (g): 29
- Carbohydrates (g): 50
- of which Sugar (g): 47
- Fiber (g): 0
- Protein (g): 2,7
- Salt (g): 0,2
Country of Origin:
- Product of Sri Lanka.
6 out of 8 people would recommend this product28/09/2021, By gillianAwesome substitute for condens milk14/09/2021, By JBCompletely unpalatable.01/06/2021, By EmmaLove this product! It does solidify at cooler temps, but that's just the coconut oil/milk...06/05/2020, By CharneNot worth it03/05/2020, By LiaWas not palatable.24/04/2020, By ABetter to avoid condensed milk altogether.01/10/2019, By SuIdeally this should have come with mixing instructions. Opened the can (the day after it arrived from FTN) to find a thick solid layer that I had to hammer a knife into. After some gouging, I discovered a thick syrupy layer. Not what I was expecting or looking for.10/09/2019, By jlothis stuff is amazing
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.