- Dried organic coconut milk
- A convenient powdered alternative to fresh coconut milk
- Dairy-free, soy-free & vegan friendly
- Lactose-free & casein-free
- Contains over 60% coconut oil
- Kosher & Halaal certified
- Certified organic - USDA Organic & JAS Control Union
Coconut Milk for Drinking:
- Mix 10 g of Coconut Milk Powder with 60 ml of water.
Coconut Milk for Cooking:
- Mix 10 g of Coconut Milk Powder with 40 ml of water.
Coconut Cream for Cooking:
- Mix 10 g of Coconut Milk Powder with 20 ml of water.
- Coconut milk (82%)*, maltodextrin*, vegetable protein**, calcium sulphate**, sodium carbonate**
- **Approved in EU organic production
Nutritional Information (per 100g):
- Energy: 680 kcal / 2815 kJ
- Fat: 60g
- of which saturates: 54g
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- of which sugars: 8g
- Fibre: 0.3g
- Protein: 13g
Country of Origin:
- Sri Lanka
5 out of 6 people would recommend this product22/02/2019, By MaxineIt's great finding a milk alternative you can carry around with you in a small container, that isn't mainly corn syrup. I find that it is very creamy, and because of the coconut oil it stabilizes your blood sugar and reduces hunger.21/01/2019, By PriscaI love the taste and the aroma.31/12/2018, By DanielaThis coconut milk powder is super delicious! Got it a few days ago and have been using it in everything from coffee to porridge.
It is really convenient to have on hand as it doesn't spoil, and makes for a super easy lactose free alternative.
05/12/2018, By DawnI love using this in my stews, stir fries and smoothies.30/10/2018, By NadiaLove it! I have been using it in my Oats and Hot Cocoa its yummy.26/10/2018, By ConscienceI don't know if it's my measurements but I didn't like the Coconut oil that stands on top, this meant that I had to warm up the liquid for the oil to melt. It was not a nice experience. Although, I appreciate the serving of coconut oil and the benefits thereof. I just didn't enjoy a cold glass of milk in the morning.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.