- Coconut chips (flakes) made from pure organic coconut kernels
- Plain & untoasted
- A great garnish for sweet & savoury dishes
- No added sugar or salt
- Low glycaemic index
- Source of lauric acid & coconut fibre
- No artificial flavours, colours or additives
- Kosher & Halaal certified
- Certified organic - USDA Organic & JAS Control Union
- Coconuts grown & harvested on a certified organic plantation in Sri Lanka
- Fresh kernels are shredded & gently oven-dried to retain their goodness
- Organic coconut
Nutritional Information (per 100g):
- Energy: 2836kJ
- Fat: 68g
- of which saturates: 64g
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- of which sugars: 5.3g
- Fibre: 16g
- Protein: 6.2g
- Salt: <0.01g
Country of Origin:
- Product of Sri Lanka
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product20/02/2019, By JessicaI'm absolutely loving these coconut chips!
I've recently gone to see a nutritionalist and am starting on a gluten, sugar and dairy free eating plan. Initially it was so daunting because I wasn't sure what I'd be able to eat or where to buy what I could eat, but luckily I remembered Faithful to Nature! And honestly, it's been such an easy transition thanks to them! I can find everything I'm looking for in one place with quick searches and even new and interesting things I wasn't looking for but that I can experiment with.
Right, now that the appreciation for the site is done :)
These coconut chips are delicious, and slightly crunchy and are a perfect snack during my day!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.