- Elegant glass packaging
- 100% natural
- Suitable for all skin types
- Cleanses and nourishes, doesn’t clog pores
- Beneficial for oily or acne-prone skin
- Animal-friendly, no animal testing
- Handmade in Cape Town
- Percentage of profits donated to local charities
Benefits of coconut milk:
- An antibacterial cleanser that helps to prevent acne, blemishes and excess oil.
- Deeply nourishes the skin; won’t cause a dry or tight feeling.
- High in vitamin C which promotes skin elasticity.
- A source of healthy skin-loving fats.
- Rich in copper, which prevents sagging and wrinkles.
Benefits of other key ingredients:
- Tea tree oil is antiseptic and anti-inflammatory; a potent healing agent for skin. Also eases itching and irritation, and relieves conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
- Lavender oil is a soothing natural astringent (toner) and anti-inflammatory. Rich in alpha hydroxy acids which firm and tone the skin.
- Use morning and evening to cleanse the face, neck & décolleté.
- Use with a soft facial cleansing sponge for best results.
- Aqua (water), cocos nucifera (coconut) milk, potassium oleate (from organic sunflower oil), potassium cocoate (from organic coconut oil); glycerine (organic origin), lavandula (lavender) oil, lemongrass oil, organic melaleuca (tea tree) oil, Geogard 221 (ECOCERT approved preservative).
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product02/01/2020, By PaigeThis product works beautifully to cleanse my combination skin without leaving it dehydrated. The calming essential oils in this cleanser make shower time a total treat. Only thing I would say is that burns the eyes a little so would recommended avoiding this area of your face.24/04/2019, By JeanI love how this product cleansed my oily skin. The smell is amazing and fresh!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.