- Pure, smooth macadamia nut butter
- 100% natural ingredients
- High in monounsaturated fat
- No added preservatives
- No added sugar
- Sustainably harvested from Lowveld, Mpumalanga
- Suitable for a ketogenic diet
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Spread generously, drizzle copiously, blend abundantly, enjoy consciously.
- Keep lid tightly closed to maximise shelf life.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- As a natural product without any emulsifiers, natural separation will occur. Simply stir before spreading.
Did you know? There are four different species of African Pangolins and that the African Ground Pangolin makes a home for itself in the lowlands of Mpumalanga, eSwatini and parts of the Northern Province. They are listed by the IUCN as vulnerable.
- Net Weight: 200 g
- Dry Roasted Macadamia Nuts.
Allergens: Tree Nuts.
- 100% recyclable. Clear glass with aluminium lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product25/02/2021, By MargiThis nut butter has a great flavour and consistency, not tasting rancid like some others. Highly recommended28/12/2020, By LuckyExcellent30/10/2020, By AmiWonderful27/10/2020, By AliyahGreat taste29/08/2020, By DuanéA favorite! I love the taste.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.