Toxins in your system can create that horrible sluggish feeling. By pulling bacteria and toxins out through your mouth you can help balance your mouth pH and leave it sparkling healthy and clean, as well as save your gut and lymphatic system from absorbing more toxins.
Mouth acidity from eating processed foods and drinking things like coffee is a leading cause of cavities and dental problems such as cavities, gingivitis, bad breath, inflammation.
Swish Your Way to Better Health
- An ancient Ayurvedic technique that pulls disease causing pathogens and bacteria from your teeth and mouth lining
- The healing and cleansing benefits of coconut oil combined with Cocobaci’s integrated natural technology
- Aromatherapy oils taste great, freshen breath and have both emotional and physical healing benefits
- Gemmotherapy is a special therapy using plant “stem cells” – new plant tissue filled with enzymes and hormones
- Deeply cleanses your body, mouth and teeth
- All you have to do is swirl the oil around in your mouth and spit it out
Benefits of Cocobaci Oil Pulling
- Improves dental health
- Removes Bacteria and plaque
- Brighter, whiter teeth
- Deep body detoxification
- Assists with hangovers
- Helps to prevent and relieve headaches
- Cellular detox – drains toxins
15 x 8ml sachets of Raspberry Kisses Oil
The 15 day programme
Here’s how you go about a 15 day cleanse. Best done first thing in the morning on an empty stomach before you eat or drink anything:
- Open the sachet
- Squeeze the contents out into your mouth
- Swirl it around for 10 minutes
- Spit it out!
- Repeat the 15 days programme
To experience the maximum detox benefits, drinking plenty of water, eating wholesome healthy food, floss and get some exercise.
- Attract Streptococcus Mutans, the main culprit that causes cavities
- Its antifungal properties have been shown to help reduce candida and yeast in the body and fight yeast infections
- Can help fight infection and flu due to its antibacterial, antiviral and antimicrobial properties
This special therapy uses the newly grown tissues of various parts of plants such as the buds, emerging shoots, reproductive parts, rootlets and sap gathered at the time of year when these tissues are at their peak, be it spring (buds) or autumn (seeds), to gain advantage of the hormones and enzymes released.
Cocobaci uses a special remedy made from oak bud extract (Quercus pedunculata), that acts as a universal drainer for cellular detox, and is excellent for gum disease and inflammation
An ancient method of holistic healing that uses aromas to rejuvenate the body, mind and spirit. The physical and emotional benefits of essential oils can be used to manage a wide range of illnesses.
- Rich in vitamins and antioxidants
- Contains a high concentration of ellagic acid, a phenolic compound that prevents cancer, thereby curbing the growth of cancer cells and eliminating the progress of some cancers.
- Prevents acceleration of ageing
- Boosts immunity
Virgin coconut oil, oak bud extract, raspberry flavour oil
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product21/02/2017, By ZarinaThis Raspberry Cocobaci is my favourite flavour so far. I really enjoy doing my swirls every morning. Im so excited to see more great results!17/02/2017, By SiphoI am very particular when it comes to oral hygiene and I must say, this is working extremely well for me. My teeth are very white and it stays white even if I drink coffee.17/02/2017, By CandiceMy teeth are whiter, cleaner, smoother AND my breath stays fresh for longer!17/01/2017, By BiancaMy teeth look and feel amazing!! Even my boyfriend noticed and that is saying a lot. Great product that I will never again go without, wish i could give it more stars than just 5!30/06/2016, By SharonThis is my 7 year old daughters favourite flavour! She just loves it :) So nice to have something like this for young kids too!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.