Toxins in your system can create that horrible sluggish feeling. By pulling bacteria and toxins out through your mouth you can help balance your mouth pH and leave it sparkling healthy and clean, as well as save your gut and lymphatic system from absorbing more toxins.
Mouth acidity from eating processed foods and drinking things like coffee is a leading cause of cavities and dental problems such as cavities, gingivitis, bad breath, inflammation.
Swish Your Way to Better Health
- An ancient Ayurvedic technique that pulls disease causing pathogens and bacteria from your teeth and mouth lining
- The healing and cleansing benefits of coconut oil combined with Cocobaci’s integrated natural technology
- Aromatherapy oils taste great, freshen breath and have both emotional and physical healing benefits
- Gemmotherapy is a special therapy using plant “stem cells” – new plant tissue filled with enzymes and hormones
- Deeply cleanses your body, mouth and teeth
- All you have to do is swirl the oil around in your mouth and spit it out
- Approved by Beauty Without Cruelty
Benefits of Cocobaci Oil Pulling
- Improves dental health
- Removes Bacteria and plaque
- Brighter, whiter teeth
- Deep body detoxification
- Assists with hangovers
- Helps to prevent and relieve headaches
- Cellular detox – drains toxins
15 Sachets of Lemon & Fennel Sparkle Oil
The 15 day programme
Here’s how you go about a 15 day cleanse. Best done first thing in the morning on an empty stomach before you eat or drink anything:
- Open the sachet
- Squeeze the contents out into your mouth
- Swirl it around for 10 minutes
- Spit it out!
- Repeat the 15 days programme
To experience the maximum detox benefits, drinking plenty of water, eating hearty healthy food, floss and get some exercise.
- 15 x 8ml
- Attracts Streptococcus Mutans, the main culprit that causes cavities
- Its antifungal properties have been shown to help reduce candida and yeast in the body and fight yeast infections
- Can help fight infection and flu due to its antibacterial, antiviral and antimicrobial properties
This special therapy uses the newly grown tissues of various parts of plants such as the buds, emerging shoots, reproductive parts, rootlets and sap gathered at the time of year when these tissues are at their peak, be it spring (buds) or autumn (seeds), to gain advantage of the hormones and enzymes released.
Cocobaci uses a special remedy made from oak bud extract (Quercus pedunculata), that acts as a universal drainer for cellular detox, and is excellent for gum disease and inflammation
An ancient method of holistic healing that uses aromas to rejuvenate the body, mind and spirit. The physical and emotional benefits of essential oils can be used to manage a wide range of illnesses.
- Alkalizes the body
- Aids in fat digestion and breakdown
- High in Vit C and antioxidants
- Detoxifies the organs, especially the liver
- Antibacterial, antiseptic and antifungal
- Treatment for Halitosis (bad breath)
- Aid for anemia
- Relieves indigestion and flatulence
- Assists with constipation, colic and diarrhea
- Improves respiratory disorders
- Balances menstrual disorders
13 out of 13 people would recommend this product19/03/2021, By AnnetteIt definitely works.
Brought it for my husband and can see his teeth are brighter and his bad breathe is gone.
10/05/2020, By AlvaVery pleased with this purchase10/11/2018, By JaneI include this as part of every detox I do - it is so refreshing and wonderful for my teeth and overall I feel great, with more energy after doing it. Any toxins are certainly reduced or completely removed. I sometimes wish it was longer than 15 days as I really enjoy it, but it is still a bit of a treat, so I space out my cleanses so I can afford to include this.
28/10/2018, By CJThis is the best detox programme support and I would highly recommend it to anyone who is either prepping for the festive season or is feeling the end of year tiredness set in. Let it rejuvenate you and get you through. Works best when combined with routines to boost vitality like having a healthy breakfast before or after and embracing a healthy lifestyle. Enjoy! Tastes weird at first and then great too. I recommend warming the sachet in your hand first before opening it to melt the coconut oil. Though will probably be the perfect consistency in warm weather. What a treat for the teeth and body.04/02/2018, By GillGreat taste, perfect quantity and leaves your teeth and mouth feeling amazing. I use this as part of a general detox programme. Highly recommend this product.08/10/2017, By TraceyLove this so much. Teeth feel really clean. Trying all the flavor options.06/10/2017, By CatherineI was not sure I would be committed enough to give oil pulling a try.
I have managed to work it into my day and am now hooked.06/10/2017, By CatherineSaw this and intrigued me, but wasn't sure, then when ordering another product, I got a sample - WOW! I am so impressed :) I was feeling a little rundown and not only did this make me feel better, it left such a great taste in my mouth - can't wait to try a full 15 days to see and feel the full results. Love the concept too as a component to detoxing. Yum fun actually!11/01/2017, By SiphoI am very focused on my appearance and having white teeth is on top of my list. This oil really works and my mouth feels refreshed for a long time11/01/2017, By GadijaI am really impressed on how this whitened my teeth! And each time I use this, my teeth and mouth feels much cleaner than brushing will ever do01/12/2016, By JaydenThis is a great product, my teeth are much whiter and I am finding that I don need to chew gum to freshen my breath during the day.31/08/2016, By BiancaThis is my new favourite!!! My mouth feels clean and fresh for so much longer and I am more energised. Great product!29/06/2016, By AntonReally very very wunderba. Packaging is really great. Makes the process of coconut oil pulling a pleasure. Highly recommended. Very potent formulation.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.