We all know a bit of chocolate now and then leaves us feeling happy – and with CocoaFair’s socially responsible gourmet chocolate bars, you’ll find plenty more reasons to smile:
- Smooth, creamy and oh-so-delicious couverture chocolate (38% cocoa)
- Made with certified organic cocoa and cocoa butter
- Farmers are paid fair trade prices; ingredients are fair traded at source wherever possible
- CocoaFair collaborates with farmers to help them grow and improve their products
- Profits go to local communities and social initiatives
Did You Know? The CocoaFair chocolate factory is the FIRST “bean-to-bar” chocolate factory in Africa; producing the entire chocolate product on site!
Cocoa mass, cocoa butter, sugar, vanilla, milk powder, soy lecithin (Certified Non-GMO)
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product24/10/2017, By JessicaThe chocolate slab is the best chocolate we've ever had! It tops Lindt by far! I'm in love and want to buy more separately. Pure heaven!09/09/2017, By AbigailSince this has sugar (and milk powder) in it, this is the most reasonably healthy chocolate that is closest to 'normal'/ shop bought chocolate. Wonderful and sweet.08/08/2017, By AstridThis is a good quality milk Chocolate but has a slightly caramelised flavour, different to regular milk chocolate.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.