- Enjoy your Cocoa Tea as strong as you like
- Tastes like pure dark chocolate, not milky sweetness, but dark and rich
- Makes a zero calorie tea with traces of caffeine, similar to common green tea
- Contains high levels of theobromine
- Theobromine triggers happiness in the brain, like the feeling released when eating chocolate
- Promotes blood circulation to the brain, and other parts of the body
- Many believe theobromine to be a powerful aphrodisiac
- Cocoa Tea recommends enjoying unsweetened, and without milk for the purest drinking experience
- Two heaped teaspoons of Cocoa Tea Loose into a tea infuser, or reusable muslin tea bag
- Add 200 ml of hot water
- Steep for 4 to 6 minutes
- Store in a dry place
Did you know? Theobromine which is responsible for the bitter flavours in cocoa. This alkaloid has a similar but less potent effect than caffeine. Theobromine function as a vasodilator. This means that it causes the veins to broaden ever so slightly, increasing blood flow to the brain and other parts of the body.
- 150 g
- Cocoa Husk
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product26/10/2018, By NadiaIt's not bad. Something different but not sure I would order it again.26/08/2018, By MiaThis is lovely, especially since it's a low calorie drink. You do need to make it stronger for a better chocolate taste. Prefer the husks over the tea bags.15/08/2018, By LornaI didn't know what I to expect, but this tea tasted exactly like it should. Very chocolatey and perfect if you're wanting a hot, chocolatey drink that isn't rich and milky.10/08/2018, By ChantalI love this drink! Need to make it strong to get the chocolatey taste. Would buy again.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.