- Made from dried seaweed
- Small, finely cut flakes
- High in plant-based protein
- Low in fat
- Sugar free
- Alternative condiment for savory dishes
- Sprinkle on top of savoury dishes
- Store in a cool, dry place
Did You Know?
How Clearspring Nori is produced: Clearspring Nori is farmed & produced using traditional farming methods in Kyushu, Japan. There are some varieties of sea vegetables such as hijiki, arame & dulse that are harvested from the wild using sustainable practices. However others, including nori, have been cultivated in Japan for over 300 years. Nori spores are attached to nets made of woven rope that is suspended between long bamboo poles in shallow bays. The height of each net ensures that the nori remains above the water level during low tide, giving the growing nori maximum sunlight, but below the water level, so the plants receive a regular washing, at high tide. In the colder months, the nori plants grow until they cover the whole net. In late winter they are harvested and brought ashore, where they are washed, cut, made into thin sheets & dried.
- Nett Weight: 20 g
- 4 single servings
- Dried Seaweed (Ulva Pertusa).
Nutritional Information per 100g
- Energy (kJ): 819
- Protein (g): 17
- Carbohydrate (g): 7.3
- of which sugars: 0.4
- Fat (g): 2.3
- of which Saturates (g): 1
- Sodium (g): 6.9
- Fibre: 41
- May contain trace amounts of fish, molluscs and/or crustaceans particles.
- This product comes from aquaculture & is in contact with seawater. Therefore there may have been contact with fish, molluscs and/or crustaceans particles. This product contains no animal-derived ingredients.
- Resealable inner bag & outer carton that is made from a recyclable cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Japan
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product27/12/2020, By LuckyNew flavour
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.