- Traditionally made from sea plants in Japan
- Algae derived
- Arame has a mild seaweed flavour & smell
- Can be boiled, sauteed, or steamed
- Serve as a side or mix into your favourite dish
- High in protein
- Free from Saturated Fat
- Fat Free
- Sugar Free
- Low Salt
- Wash then soak the Arame in cool water for 30 minutes.
- This will double its volume.
- Drain well & rinse briefly.
- Add to your favorite savoury meal.
How to make Brown Rice Arame:
- 2 Cups Medium Grain Brown Rice (soaked for at least 2 hours with a pinch of Salt)
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Medium Onion, Diced
- 30g Of Arame
- 2 Large Carrots, Sliced Lengthways
- 5 Tbsp Tamari Sauce
- First, cook the brown rice as per instructions on the packet.
- Add the oil and Onion to a medium-sized pan and sauté until golden brown.
- Soak the arame in water for 3-5 minutes. Do not discard the water.
- Add the carrots to the pan and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add the arame with the water just enough to cover all the ingredients and cook for 20 minutes with a closed lid.
- Take off the heat and add the cooked rice & tamari sauce.
- Reseal pack after use & store in a cool, dry place
- Nett Weight: 30 g
- Dried Arame Sea Vegetable (Eisenia Bicyclis)
- May contain trace amounts of fish, molluscs and/or crustaceans particles.
- This product comes from aquaculture & is in contact with seawater. Therefore there may have been contact with fish, molluscs and/or crustaceans particles. This product contains no animal-derived ingredients.
- Sea vegetables are naturally rich in iodine. Those who are sensitive to the effects of iodine are advised to seek medical advice before consuming this product.
- Resealable, compostable inner bag.
- Outer carton: Recyclable cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Japan
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.