- Organic teriyaki sauce
- Prepared using traditional Japanese recipe
- Sweetened with apple juice concentrate
- Made with organic EU soya beans
- No artificial ingredients
- No flavour enhancers
- No MSG or TBHQ
- Saturated fat-free
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
How to Make Yaki Udon with Teriyaki Sauce:
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- Nett Volume: 150 ml.
- Soya Sauce* (Water, Soya Beans* (23%), Wheat*, Sea Salt, Grain Alcohol [Ethanol]*), Rice Syrup* (28%), White Wine Vinegar*, Mirin* (Sweet Rice*, Shochu [Water, Cultured Rice*], Cultured Rice*), Grain Alcohol (Ethanol)*, Garlic Puree*, Sea Salt, Apple Juice Concentrate*, Black Pepper*, White Pepper*, Water.
- *Organically grown
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 ml.
- Energy (kJ): 670
- Protein (g): 7.3
- Carbohydrate (g): 31
- of which Total Sugar (g): 20
- Total Fat (g): 0.1
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0
- Cholesterol (mg): -
- Dietary Fibre (g): -
- Salt (g): 11
- Clear glass with recyclable plastic screw cap.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United Kingdom.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product01/04/2020, By SonjaLovely sauce
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.