- Organic white sushi rice
- Short grain Selenio rice variety
- Grown in the Piemonte region of Italy
- Ideal for making homemade sushi
- Once ripe, rice is polished to produce white rice
- Naturally gluten-free
- Certified organic by SOIL Certification
- Free of artificial colours, flavours & fillers
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Wash 1 cup (190g) of Sushi Rice in cold water and drain.
- Transfer to a saucepan with 1¼ cups (300ml) of cold water.
- Leave to soak for 30 minutes, then ring to a boil.
- Cover and lower the heat to simmer for 10 - 12 minutes or until all the water has been absorbed.
- Remove it from heat and leave it covered for 10 minutes.
- Store in a cool, dry place and seal tightly once opened.
- Nett Weight: 500g
- Organically grown rice.
Typical Nutritional Information: Per 100g
- Energy (kJ): 1497
- Protein (g): 7.2
- Carbohydrate (g): 78
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0.4
- Total Fat (g): 1
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.1
- Cholesterol (mg): -
- Dietary Fibre (g): 1.5
- Sodium (mg): 0.005
Country of Origin:
- Made in Italy.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.