- Organic wholegrain brown rice
- Versatile pantry staple
- Low fat
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Wash 1 cup/250g of Sushi Rice in cold water & drain. Transfer to a saucepan with 2 cups/540ml of cold water. Leave to soak for a minimum of 60 minutes. Bring to the boil. Cover and lower the heat to simmer for 40 minutes or until all the water has been absorbed. Remove from heat and leave, covered, for 10 minutes.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Weight: 500 g.
- Brown Rice* (100%).
- *Organically grown
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g.
- Energy (kJ): 609
- Protein (g): 2.6
- Carbohydrate (g): 30
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0.2
- Total Fat (g): 1.1
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.2
- Cholesterol (mg): -
- Dietary Fibre (g): 2
- Salt (g): 0.0
- Recyclable cardboard box & resealable plastic packet.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Japan.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.