- Made in Japan using traditional methods
- Fermented with koji & rice
- Added soya sauce & ginger
- Add to savory dishes to enhance flavour
- Twist lid with easy squeeze packet
- High in protein
- Fat free
- Low sugar
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- This product contains naturally occurring sugars.
Did you know? Koji is cooked rice and/or soya beans that have been mixed with a fermentation culture. Koji spores are mixed into steamed rice then allowed to mature in a warm environment. The koji turns the starch in the rice into sugar and releases a variety of fatty acids and amino acids including glutamate, the basis of umami.
- Net Weight: 150 g.
- Soya Sauce* (47%) (Water, Soya Beans*, Wheat*, Sea Salt), Cultured Rice* (27%) (Rice*, Koji [0.001%]), Water, Ginger.
- *Organically grown
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g.
- Energy (kJ): 445
- Protein (g): 5.4
- Carbohydrate (g): 20
- of which Total Sugar (g): 3
- Total Fat (g): 0.4
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0
- Cholesterol (mg): -
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0.7
- Salt (g): 6.3
- Easy squeeze packet & twist lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Japan.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.