- Umami is one of the most fundamental flavours in Japanese cuisine
- Enhances the savoury, umami flavour of any dish
- Incredibly versatile condiment
- Ginger is a piquant flavour with cleansing properties
- Can be used as a marinade, a dressing, a dip or a topping
- Use as an additive in sauces, stews, soups and savoury pies
- Organically grown ingredients
- Spread over grilled aubergine as a quick & easy canape
- As a savoury dip for crudites
- In sushi or as a sushi dip
- As a condiment especially with rice based meals
- As a dressing for grilled vegetable kebabs (image on pack)
- As a dressing over avocado or tofu salad
- Store in a cool place, out of direct sunlight
Did you know? Koji is cooked rice and/or soya beans that have been inoculated with a fermentation culture, Aspergillus oryzae. The koji turns the starch in the rice into sugar and releases a variety of fatty acids and amino acids including glutamate, the basis of umami.
- 150 g
- Soya Sauce* (47%) (Water, Soya Beans*, Wheat*, Sea Salt), Cultured Rice* (27%) (Rice*, Koji [0.001%]), Water, Ginger* (3%).
- *Organically grown
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United Kingdom
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.