- Organic brown noodles
- Prepared using traditional Japanese methods
- Air dried and matured
- Versatile pantry staple
- Cooks in just 10 minutes
- Source of fibre
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- To prepare bring 2L of water to the boil, add noodles (100g per serving) and stir. Simmer for 10 minutes then rinse briefly under cold water. Serve all year round in hot broths, stir-fries or chilled with a dipping sauce.
How to Make Miso Nikomi Udon:
How to Make Kake Udon:
How to Make Yaki Udon with Teriyaki Sauce:
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Weight: 200 g.
- Wheat flour* (86%), Water, Sea Salt.
- *Organically grown
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g.
- Energy (kJ): 1481
- Protein (g): 14
- Carbohydrate (g): 66
- of which Total Sugar (g): 1.1
- Total Fat (g): 2.1
- of which SaturatedFat (g): 0.4
- Cholesterol (mg): -
- Dietary Fibre (g): 4.5
- Salt (g): 1.9
- Recyclable plastic packet.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Japan.
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.