- Organic Tamari Soy Sauce
- Made in Japan using traditional methods
- Thick consistency
- Rich, full-bodied & concentrated
- Gluten free
- Sugar free
- Fat free
- Dairy free
- Egg free
- Lactose free
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Use Clearspring Organic Japanese Tamari Soya Sauce as a dipping sauce, or with sushi and sashimi. It can also be used as a condiment for salad dressings, sauces, marinades, sauces, cooked veggies & stir fries.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Net Volume: 150 ml.
- Soya Beans* (46%), Water, Sea Salt, Mirin* (sweet rice*, water, cultured rice*).
- *Organically grown
- A very small portion of roasted barley flour is used in the process of making Clearspring Organic Tamari Soya Sauce. Yet, in the light of gluten testing carried out, Clearspring has been able to confirm that the long fermentation & aging processes that their Tamari Soya Sauce undergoes, eliminates any gluten proteins that were present in the barley. Following this result, the Coeliac Society has decided to include Clearspring Organic Tamari Soya Sauce in their gluten free directory.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g.
- Energy (kJ): 415
- Protein (g): 15
- Carbohydrate (g): 8.4
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0.6
- Total Fat (g): 0
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0
- Cholesterol (mg): -
- Dietary Fibre (g): -
- Salt (g): 19.4
- Glass bottle with plastic lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Japan.
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product07/09/2023, By SANSGREAT PRODUCT. AS I CANNOT CONSUME GLUTTEN I USE IT ON MY SUSHI AND MY STIRFRY. LOVE IT09/05/2023, By NunuDelicious sauce. Healthy, simple ingredients. A pantry staple for stir fry.26/12/2020, By LuckyExclusive sauce18/12/2020, By KatherineI love it
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.