- Organic brown noodles
- Prepared using traditional Japanese methods
- Air dried and matured
- Versatile pantry staple
- Cooks in just 5 minutes
- Source of fibre
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- To prepare bring 2L of water to the boil, add noodles (100g per serving) and stir. Simmer for 5 minutes then rinse briefly under cold water. Serve all year round in hot broths, chilled with a dipping sauce or with a dressing for a fresh summer salad.
How to Make Zaru Udon/Soba Noodles with Tsuyu Broth:
How to Make Japanese Soba Sushi (Noodle Sushi):
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Weight: 200 g.
- Wheat Flour* (52%), Buckwheat Flour* (35%), Water, Sea Salt.
- *Organically grown
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g.
- Energy (kJ): 1477
- Protein (g): 14
- Carbohydrate (g): 65
- of which Total Sugar (g): 2.1
- Total Fat (g): 2.5
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.4
- Cholesterol (mg): -
- Dietary Fibre (g): 4.5
- Salt (g): 2
- Recyclable plastic packet.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Japan.
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product01/04/2020, By MariskaGreat Organic Noodles28/03/2020, By KelthalryZithromax After Root Canal [url=https://buyciallisonline.com/#]Cialis[/url] No Rx Robaxin <a href=https://buyciallisonline.com/#>best generic cialis</a> Sourceofprednisone28/03/2020, By GreenNice27/03/2020, By KelthalryArticulo 151 [url=https://buyciallisonline.com/#]Cialis[/url] Doxycycline Price Find On Line <a href=https://buyciallisonline.com/#>is there a generic cialis available</a> Buying Secure Ordering Stendra 50mg
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.