- Organic brown noodles
- Prepared using traditional Japanese methods
- Versatile pantry staple
- Source of fibre
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Soak in freshly boiled water for 10 minutes or in cold water for 30 minutes.
- For soups: Add the softened noodles to the soup and simmer. In today’s time pressured society these noodles are a quick and easy way to eat well without compromising on taste. Ready to use in just 10 minutes (simply soak with no cooking required) in a range of dishes but most often used to make Pad Thai or added to stir fries.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Weight: 200 g.
- Brown Rice Flour* (100%).
- *Organically grown
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g.
- Energy (kJ): 1492
- Protein (g): 8.4
- Carbohydrate (g): 73
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0.5
- Total Fat (g): 2.2
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.6
- Cholesterol (mg): -
- Dietary Fibre (g): 2.8
- Salt (g): 0.01
- Recyclable plastic packet.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Japan.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product28/03/2020, By GreenChange of noodles
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.