- Traditionally made from sea plants in Japan
- Organically grown & sustainably wild harvested from the North Atlantic
- Wild Dulse has a slightly spicy taste
- Purple-red in colour
- High in protein
- High in iron
- Fat free
- Sugar Free
- Requires prior hydration and/or boiling.
- To prepare, simply wash & soak in cold water for about 10 minutes.
- Drain well & rinse briefly before chopping & adding to your meal.
- Without prior preparation, it can be ground with mortar & pestle & used as a condiment or baked as an appetizer.
- Reseal pack after use & store in a cool, dry place
- Nett Weight: 25 g.
- Dried sea vegetable (Palmaria Palmata).
Nutritional Information: per 100g.
- Energy kJ: 206
- Protein: 4.6
- Carbohydrate: 2.4
- of which sugars: 0.3
- Total Fat: 0.5
- of which saturates: < 0.1
- Fibre: 8.6
- Salt: 0.5
- Vitamins and Minerals
- Vitamin B12: 1 µg
- Calcium: 80.9 mg
- Magnesium: 41.8 mg
- Iron: 6.7 mg
- Iodine: 1570 µg
- May contain trace amounts of fish, molluscs and/or crustaceans particles.
- This product comes from aquaculture & is in contact with seawater. Therefore there may have been contact with fish, molluscs and/or crustaceans particles. This product contains no animal-derived ingredients.
- Dulse is naturally rich in iodine. People sensitive to the effects of iodine are advised to seek medical advice before consuming this product.
- Resealable, compostable inner bag.
- Outer carton is made from a recyclable cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Japan
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.