- Traditionally made from sea plants in Japan
- Mild, slightly sweet seaweed flavour
- Turns bright green when soaked
- Free softening agents & MSG
- Source of protein
- Fat Free
- Sugar Free
- Low Salt
- Wash & soak in lukewarm water for I0-15 minutes.
- Drain well, rinse briefly.
- If desired, remove the stalk & chop into pieces.
- For soups & stir-fries, add the softened wakame at the end of cooking to retain its subtle flavour.
- Reseal pack after use & store in a cool, dry place
- Nett Weight: 30 g
- Pack contains approximately 10 servings
- Dried Sea Vegetable (Undaria Pinnatifida)
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g.
- Energy (kJ): 82
- Protein (g): 1.8
- Carbohydrate (g): 0
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0
- Total Fat (g): 0.3
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 5
- Cholesterol (mg): -
- Salt (g): 0.56
- May contain trace amounts of fish, molluscs and/or crustaceans particles.
- This product comes from aquaculture & is in contact with seawater. Therefore there may have been contact with fish, molluscs and/or crustaceans particles. This product contains no animal-derived ingredients.
- Sea vegetables are naturally rich in iodine. Those who are sensitive to the effects of iodine are advised to seek medical advice before consuming this product.
- Resealable, compostable inner bag
- Outer carton: Recyclable cardboard box
Country of Origin:
- Made in Japan
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.