- A favourite staple of traditional Nippon cuisine
- Light, crispy texture makes for an exceptional snack
- If you want to experience the tradition of toasting the nori sheets yourself, Japanese Untoasted Nori is also available
- High in protein (47 grams per 100 grams)
- Contains less than 3 grams of carbohydrates per 100 grams
- High in fibre, vitamins and minerals
- Use straight from the pack to make sushi rolls, rice balls, or a nutritious vegan-friendly snack
- Clearsprings suggests trying it in one of their recipes: Isobeyaki - Rice Cakes Wrapped in Nori https://www.clearspring.co.uk/blogs/recipes/9031339-isobeyaki-rice-cakes-wrapped-in-nori or Te-Maki Nori Cones https://www.clearspring.co.uk/blogs/recipes/8321348-te-maki-nori-cones.
- Store in a cool, dry place
- May contain trace amounts of fish and/or shellfish particles
- 17 g
- Dried and Toasted Nori Sea Vegetable (Pyropia Yezoensis)
Country of Origin:
- Made in Japan
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.