- Traditionally made from sea plants in Japan
- Vegan gelling agent
- High-quality agar agar
- Agar has a neutral flavour & smell
- Sets well / firmly
- Free from bleaching chemicals & softening agents
- Suitable for Vegans & strict vegetarians
- One heaped tablespoon of agar flakes for 250ml of liquid.
- If the liquid you are using is acidic then more agar flakes would be needed.
- Sprinkle the Agar over the liquid in a saucepan before heating.
- Heat without stirring, then simmer for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the flakes dissolve.
- Pour into a mould & cool to set.
- Reseal pack after use & store in a cool, dry place
- Nett Weight: 28 g
- Agar Sea Vegetable (Gelidium and Gracilaria Spp.)
- May contain trace amounts of fish, molluscs and/or crustaceans particles.
- This product comes from aquaculture & is in contact with seawater. Therefore there may have been contact with fish, molluscs and/or crustaceans particles. This product contains no animal-derived ingredients.
- Resealable plastic bag.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Japan
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.