- SOIL Certified Organic
- Using controlled bio-dynamic Demeter farming
- Sweetened with rice malt
- Finely sliced
- Fat free
- Packaged in a lovely jar
- Suitable for Vegans & strict vegetarians
- Add to your favourite savoury meal.
- Once opened keep refrigerated.
Did you know? This product is made using bio-dynamic Demeter farming. Demeter is a method of holistic, organic farming originally developed by Rudolf Steiner. Key features of Demeter farming involve the avoidance of synthetic fertilisers & avoidance of putting chemicals into the soil, the use of manures & composts as well as frequent crop rotations.
- Nett Weight: 355 g
- Red cabbage, water, rice malt syrup, rice, sprouted barley, water, vinegar, sea salt, cloves.
Nutritional Information per 100 g
- Energy (kJ): 157
- Protein (g): 1
- Carbohydrate (g): 7.4
- of which sugars (g): 6.5
- Total Fat (g): 0.1
- of which saturates (g): 0
- Fibre (g): 1.4
- Glass jar
Country of Origin:
- Made in the United Kingdom
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.