- Soil Certified Organic
- Using controlled bio-dynamic Demeter farming
- Ready to eat
- High in protein
- Low in fat
- Low in sugar
- Packaged in a recyclable glass jar
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Remove chickpeas from brine (you can use the brine or Aquafaba as an egg replacement when baking).
- Once opened keep refrigerated.
- May contain traces of soy
Did you know? This product is made using bio-dynamic Demeter farming. Demeter is a method of holistic, organic farming originally developed by Rudolf Steiner. Key features of Demeter farming involve the avoidance of synthetic fertilisers & avoidance of putting chemicals into the soil, the use of manures & composts as well as frequent crop rotations.
A little blurb about chickpeas (because we love them so much):
- Chickpeas are great, we mean really great, because they are versatile & filled with protein.
- You can roast them, add them to your meal while cooking (allowing the chickpeas to soak up the flavours -yum!) or eat them right from the jar. Use chickpeas to make hummus or falafels, add to them curries & salads or make a chickpea & mayo sandwich! You can make chickpea fudge, brownies or try your hand at making Peanut Butter & Jelly Chickpea Blondies.
- Nett Weight: 350 g
- Chickpeas, Water, Sea Salt.
Nutritional Information per 100 g
- Energy (kJ): 423
- Protein (g): 5.7
- Carbohydrate (g): 14
- of which Sugar: 3
- Fat (g): 1.7
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.2
- Sodium (g): 0.35
- Glass jar
Country of Origin:
- Made in the United Kingdom
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.