- CBD may be helpful in alleviating anxiety and relieving pain
- CBD is known for its anxiolytic, analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects
- Cibdol CBD never contains any psychoactive cannabinoids
- Clean CO2 technology safely extracts the CBD from hemp leaves, and stems
- Liposomal delivery takes nutrients directly to the cells of your body without being compromised by the digestive system
- Contains eight essential B vitamins, including B12 (+100% DRV)
- No artificial preservatives, synthetic fragrances, phosphates, petrochemicals or chlorine bleaches are used to make this product
- Contains no animal products and is suitable for vegans
- Do not exceed 1 x 5 ml (~1 teaspoon) per day.
- Always consult with your licensed healthcare practitioner before adding a new supplement to your daily regimen.
- Do not take if pregnant or lactating (lack of studies to prove safety in these circumstances).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight
- After opening, store in a refrigerator and finish within 2 months
Did you know? CBD is classified as a cannabinoid. Cannabinoids also include tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) which is the psychoactive compound often sought out by recreational users. Cibdol CBD contains no THC.
- Volume: 150 ml
- No. of servings: 30x
- Each serving contains: CBD (3 mg), Vit. B1 (0.7 mg), Vit. B2 (0.75 mg), Vit. B3 (8.5 mg), Vit. B5 (3 mg), Vit. B6 (0.75 mg), Vit. B12 (7.5 mg), Choline Bitartrate (6 mg), Inositol (2.5 mg), Biotin (Vit. B8; 250 μg), Methylfolate (200 μg), Vit. B10 (1,25 mg), Vit. C (250 mg), Vit. K2 (1,25 mg), Vit. D3 (7,5 μg), Vit. D3 (5 μg), Vit. A (200 μg), Vit. E (3 mg)
- Cannabidiol (CBD), L-Ascorbic Acid, Phosphatidylcholine (Plant Source)
The effects of CBD on the body are still being studied and explored. New information is coming out all the time. Currently, there is no certainty in just what CBD oil will to do an individual. It is up to the individual to do their own research and understand the risks involved when using CBD oil to treat an illness. Always consult your physician before trying any new form of treatment.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Switzerland
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.