- Full-spectrum CBN & CBD extracts
- 500 mg total CBN per bottle
- 250 mg total CBD per bottle
- Highly advanced CO2 extracted for total purity
- Independently lab tested by an accredited third-party laboratory
- 5% CBN
- 2.5% CBD
- 0% THC (non-psychoactive)
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Why do we love this product?
- Cibdol releases, for everyone to see, up-to-date lab results for every single product on their website! They also provide a full breakdown of the CBD content per drop, and per serving. We’ve always believed that customers deserve to know exactly what’s in the products they buy and that’s why we love Cibdol Hemp Seed CBD Oil.
- Shake well before use.
- Take the dropper and place it below the tongue.
- Dispense 3-4 drops, and keep it under the tongue for 60 seconds before swallowing.
- Repeat 3 times a day necessary or as otherwise directed by your trusted healthcare provider.
- Do not exceed 5 servings (20 mg total CBD) per day.
- There is insufficient evidence to prove safety when pregnant, breastfeeding.
- Store in a cool (<25°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Use within 6 months of opening, or before best by date.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Nett Volume: 10 ml
- Serving Size: 4 drops
- Drops per Container: 200+
- Total CBD per Drop: 1,25 mg
- Total CBN per Drop: 250 mg
Ingredient spotlight: CBN
- Recent research has declared that CBN potentially has some medicinal benefits. For example, studies have indicated that CBN demonstrates anti-inflammatory properties. These are very new studies however and research is on-going yet with the perception around cannabis-derived supplements changing the research & use of CBN may very well grow.
- Bottled in transparent glass with a pipette.
Country of Origin:
- Product of Switzerland.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.