- Full-spectrum CBG & CBD extracts
- 500 mg total CBG per bottle
- 250 mg total CBD per bottle
- Highly advanced CO2 extracted for total purity
- Independently lab tested by an accredited third-party laboratory
- 5% CBG
- 2.5% CBD
- 0% THC (non-psychoactive)
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Why do we love this product?
- Cibdol releases, for everyone to see, up-to-date lab results for every single product on their website! They also provide a full breakdown of the CBD content per drop, and per serving. We’ve always believed that customers deserve to know exactly what’s in the products they buy and that’s why we love Cibdol Hemp Seed CBD Oil.
- Shake well before use.
- Take the dropper and place it below the tongue.
- Dispense 3-4 drops, and keep it under the tongue for 60 seconds before swallowing.
- Repeat 3 times a day necessary or as otherwise directed by your trusted healthcare provider.
- Do not exceed 5 servings (20 mg total CBD) per day.
- There is insufficient evidence to prove safety when pregnant, breastfeeding.
- Store in a cool (<25°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Use within 6 months of opening, or before best by date.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Nett Volume: 10 ml
- Serving Size: 4 drops
- Drops per Container: 200+
- Total CBD per Drop: 1,25 mg
- Total CBG per Drop: 2,50 mg
Ingredient spotlight: CBG
- CBG is believed to have similar effects as CBD. When placed alongside CBD and other cannabinoids it has its own unique properties. CBG works by interacting with the body's endocannabinoid system to help support overall balance.
- Bottled in transparent glass with a pipette.
Country of Origin:
- Product of Switzerland.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.