- Natural CBD supplement for dogs
- CBD content: 3.2mg each
- Helps to ease aches & pains, stress & anxiety
- Promotes digestive health
- Additional supportive ingredients include protein, vitamins & minerals
- Contains no artificial additives
- Adult dogs: Minimum 2, maximum 6 per 10kg bodyweight per day.
- Puppies: 2-3 per day.
Caution: Always consult your vet before starting CBD treatment for your pet.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Use within 6 months of opening.
- 55 Pastilles
- 3.2mg of CBD per Pastille, Calcium, Iron, Manganese, Zinc, Vitamins A, B1, B12, B2, B6, C, E, K3
Country of Origin:
- Made in Switzerland
- The effects of CBD on the body are still being studied and explored. New information is coming out all the time. Currently, there is no certainty in just what CBD oil will do to an individual. It is up to the individual to do their own research and understand the risks involved when using CBD oil to treat an illness. Always consult a healthcare practitioner before trying any new form of treatment.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product27/10/2020, By MariaI have been using these for my cat, because she needs a higher dosage than what the Cat Pastilles have to offer, and it has been working like a charm! I just give her 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening, and I believe it makes all the small differences for a senior kitty.05/10/2020, By CharmaineTHE BEST!!!! I have a 10 year old, extremely overweight Dachshund with very short legs. She had a bit of a limp. Obviously her weight is putting strain on her legs. We have decided to take her for walks, but before each walk I give her one of these tablets. Not only has she lost some weight from the walking, she has stopped limping, has more energy and a bounce in her step, she now gets exited for her walks. I highly recommend this to anyone with an older dog. It will help them with general pain and you will definitely see a difference in your fur baby.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.