- A savory chickpea snack
- Made from whole roasted chickpeas
- Salt & vinegar flavour
- 21.5% plant-based protein
- High in fibre
- Eco-friendly packaging
- Made (& seriously enjoyed) in South Africa (Ja, no, lekker bruh!)
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
Let’s Get Cheaky:
- Chyps are made by Cheaky Co who are self-proclaimed chickpea experts… they seem to live, breathe & eat all things chickpea. With the Chyps range they are taking their love for chickpeas to a new level. If you like their other products like Orbs then try out their Chyps you won’t be disappointed!
- Shake well before opening.
- Store in a sealed container in a cool, dry place after opening.
Did You Know? A special chickpea varietal has been specially sought out & chosen for the Chyps range. These chicks are larger, fleshier (& sexier) than their chickpea cousins the kabuli chickpea. Enjoy these juicy chickpeas that have a soft mouthfeel & a delicious crunch.
- Nett Weight: 200 g
- Whole Roasted Chickpeas, Sea Salt & Vinegar, Sugar, Coconut Oil, Acidity Regulators (Citric and Malic Acid).
Allergens: Made in a facility that uses peanuts, soy, cow’s milk and wheat (gluten).
Typical Nutritional Information: Per 100 g
- Energy (kJ): 1583
- Protein (g): 21,5
- Carbohydrate (g): 41
- of which Total Sugar (g): 2,2
- Total Fat (g): 9,5
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 4,6
- Monounsaturated (g): 2
- Polyunsaturated (g): 2,9
- Cholesterol (mg): <5
- Dietary Fibre (g): 20,5
- Sodium (mg): 810
- Packed with an FSC certified paper sleeve, printed with plant based inks & sealed within a pouch.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
8 out of 8 people would recommend this product29/10/2020, By Juvengreat product
27/10/2020, By EddieDespite it being a large serving (200g) and thinking I'd be able to save it for the week, the bag literally didn't last more than a day! YUM26/10/2020, By Thasminetasty snack that will leave your belly full and guilt free22/10/2020, By CourtneyNow I'm a salt & vinegar addict, but a very critical one at that, so when I saw this I had to give it a try. Wow.. wasn't expecting it to be this good!22/10/2020, By NinaLOVE these! The salt and vinegar flavour is brilliant and they are perfectly crunchy.17/10/2020, By ShellyReally loved the generous 200g size, and man, the flavour is sooo good. Highly recommended.16/10/2020, By JordanThe flavour is so intense, in the best way. Properly shook!15/10/2020, By SandyOMG the salt & vinegar hits you right in the best places. Salty. Crunchy. Absolutely delicious!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.