- Wholesome chickpea snack
- Whole roasted, lightly salted chickpeas
- Black pepper flavour
- Source of plant-based protein
- High in fibre
- Gluten free
- Made from just four ingredients
- Free from nasties
- Eco-friendly packaging
- Made (& seriously enjoyed) in South Africa (Ja, no, lekker bruh!)
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Shake well before opening.
- Store in a sealed container in a cool, dry place after opening.
Did you know? A special chickpea varietal has been specially sought out & chosen for the Chyps range. These chicks are larger, fleshier (& sexier) than their chickpea cousins the kabuli chickpea. Enjoy these juicy chickpeas that have a soft mouthfeel & a delicious crunch.
- 200 g.
- Whole Roasted Chickpeas, Salt (3%), Black Pepper (8%), Coconut Oil.
Typical Nutritional Information: Per 100 g
- Energy (kJ): 1476
- Protein (g): 21
- Carbohydrate (g): 39
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0.6
- Total Fat (g): 9.3
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 4.5
- Monounsaturated (g): 2.6
- Polyunsaturated (g): 2.2
- Cholesterol (mg): <5
- Dietary Fibre (g): 20.2
- Sodium (mg): 462
- Packed with an FSC certified paper sleeve, printed with plant based inks & sealed within a pouch.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
4 out of 5 people would recommend this product08/06/2021, By GisellePepper overload! The chickpeas are literally black that’s how much pepper there is. Cannot even taste salt. I usually love salt & black pepper flavour but this is really not enjoyable at all. Will just stick to the plain salted ones.04/06/2021, By ShameelaThe new pepper chyps are perrfect for winter!21/05/2021, By RochelleYes to Pepper Chyps! My weekend snack collection is now complete!21/05/2021, By RochelleYes to Pepper Chyps! My weekend snack collection is now complete!18/05/2021, By DavidAlready sold on Vinegar Chyps ... and now Pepper packs a punch!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.