- Filled with 100% buckwheat hulls, that can be easily adjusted through the zipped end
- Natural and non-toxic option, buckwheat hulls conform to your head, neck, shoulders and spine
- Perfect neck support, providing relief from stress on pressure points
- Clean, dust mite free, eco-friendly and hypoallergenic
- Suitable for both adults and children
- Breathable and helps to promote air flow
- Adjust fill amount by unzipping the inner casing and adding or removing filling until your pillow is perfect
- Standard Size: 45 x 70cm
- Filling: buckwheat hulls; casing: polyester; pillowcase: cotton
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product17/10/2020, By IvyBaught this pillow due to neck pain and although it took a while to get used to it and its a little bit flat, I am really sleeping well now and have no more neck pain.29/02/2020, By hanverIt took a few nights to get used to the pillow. It feels a little flat, so I use a very flat pillow underneath the buckwheat pillow. The pillow was worth every cent. It gives great support for my neck. I highly recommend this pillow.18/01/2020, By EdThe quality of this product is great. It comes in two sleeves the first with a zip keeping the buckwheat inside, the second is an outer cover to wash more often.
This pillow has an incredible way of forming to your head and neck, - it might feel flat at first but you can really form it into any shape.26/08/2019, By ChantelleWhen I received my pillow I was a bit skeptical, but when I slept on it I was pleasantly surprised. It gives perfect neck support. Love it!03/08/2019, By TanyaJust what I needed22/05/2018, By ToniAll good thanks , just the communication could have been a bit more regarding, the order was placed and estimated date and time of delivery. I just got a mes
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.