- You’ll get two glass bottles made of durable borosilicate glass that is completely BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Polycarbonate free, all harmful chemicals that could leech into baby’s drink
- Special innovative BPA-free food grade silicone sleeves have a safety feature that changes the colour from green to white when the contents of the bottle are hotter than 42 degrees, warning you for your baby’s safety
- The silicone sleeve is a radiant long-lasting vibrant colour and provides shock protection too if your bottle falls
- You can clean the entire bottle as the sleeves are completely removable
- Dishwasher and steriliser safe
- You can use most other brands’ teats and breast pumps with a regular size if you prefer, as Cherub has standardized the fitting to give you the option to choose
- Suitable for babies 0 – 3 months
- 2 x 240mL glass milk containers with silicon colour change sleeves in dark & light green (changes to white)
- 2 x Liquid silicon slow flow standard neck teats
- 2 x Travel seals
- 2 x Screw caps and lids
The product comes with 12 month warranty.
This product has a Patent Pending.
1 out of 2 people would recommend this product30/08/2017, By WinifredHappy with all of these.14/10/2016, By AngelaI was so excited to get these and move away from plastic bottles. On removing the sleeve to give the bottle a good wash, my finger went straight thro the bottom and I got cut quite badly. I was hardly applying any pressure, just merely doing what was needed to slide the sleeve off! This was a huge disappointment on many levels and on inspection of my second bottle, I am amazed at how thin the glass is at the bottom! This is for children?!
I am really disappointed to have spent so much and be left with broken pieces ...plus the thin glass / safety issue is big!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.