Cherub Twin Pack includes:
- 150ml Cherub wide neck glass bottle with light green colour-change sleeve
- 150ml Cherub wide neck glass bottle with dark green colour-change sleeve
- 2 x slow-flow nitrosamine-free silicon teats (0-3 months)
- 2 x travel seals
- 2 x screw caps & lids
The innovative silicone sleeve helps to make the Cherub bottle even safer for baby.
The sleeve will start turning white once the liquid in the bottle reaches 42C° (the highest recommended temperature for baby milk or formula). As soon as you see the sleeve turn white, you know it’s time to stop heating the bottle – this reduces the hazard of over-heating the milk inside.
More benefits of the silicone sleeve:
- Made of 100% safe food-grade silicone
- Protects the bottles; provides shock absorption
- Makes the bottles easier for baby to grip
- Can be removed from the bottle for easy cleaning
Key benefits of Cherub Natribottles:
- Made from non-leaching borosilicate glass
- 100% free of BPA, PVC, polycarbonate & phthalates
- Highly durable, designed for long-lasting wear, saving money & waste
- Shock resistant, can withstand being dropped
- Can withstand temperatures of up to 600°C
- Washable & hygienic; dishwasher safe, steriliser safe
- Keeps contents fresh; doesn’t absorb odours or flavours like plastic bottles do
- Compatible with most other brands of wide neck teats & breast pumps
All things considered, the glass Natribottle is the safer, healthier and far superior alternative to ordinary plastics!
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product30/08/2017, By WinifredHappy with the bottles.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.