- Rosehip oil is high in Vitamin C and GLA (Gamma-linolenic acid) which help the skin heal and regenerate, reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- Sweet Almond oil is high in vitamin K which reduces dark circles, and rich in natural moisturisers which help to soften & smooth periorbital skin
- Sea Buckthorn oil has great antioxidant properties, helps to regenerate skin cells, reduce trans-epidermal water loss, retain moisture and smooth out fine lines and wrinkles
- Borage Seed oil is rich in GLA which helps replenish the complexion, alleviate dark shadows and fine lines as well as improve skin cell elasticity
- Red raspberry seed oil is high in essential fatty linoleic and linolenic acids which serve to improve elasticity, keeping the skin soft and supple while also reducing wrinkles and sagging
- Pomegranate seed oil is high in Punicic acid which helps increase the production, and reduce the breakdown of collagen fibres, preventing the appearance of wrinkles
- Vitamin E oil is an excellent antioxidant that protects and repairs skin and guards against free radical damage
- Lavender and German Chamomile essential oils have anti-inflammatory properties that work to reduce puffiness
- Arnica oil reduces puffiness around the eyes, stimulates the flow of white blood cells to relieve congestion (dark spots) and help disperse trapped fluid
- Cypress essential oil has vaso-constricting properties which help reduce swollen under-eye area
- Carrot Seed essential oil is high in antioxidants, helping to nourish, tighten and rejuvenate skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles
Did You Know? Cherish – Beauty by Nature Face Serum is 100% natural and does not contain any added fillers, waxes, parabens, sulphates, synthetic fragrances and dyes, silicon, petrochemicals, phthalates, GMOs or triclosan. This means you are feeding your skin with only the best pure ingredients that will not cause build-up or clog pores.
After cleansing and toning, apply one drop per eye. Start at the lower inner corner of the eye and pat along the base of the eye socket, to your temples, up and over, finishing at the upper inner corner.
- Test on a small area before use
- Do not get product in your eyes
*Rosehip, Avocado, Sweet Almond, Sea Buckthorn, Borage Seed, Red Raspberry Seed, Pomegranate Seed, Vitamin E, *Lavender, Arnica, German Chamomile, Cypress, Carrot Seed
8 out of 8 people would recommend this product24/02/2019, By VeritaVery nice eye serum, seems more moisturising than other oils I've tried.27/01/2019, By KarinVery enjoyable ...12/11/2018, By mariaMakes me look at feel 10 years younger01/11/2018, By AnonymousI got this product as a special offer deal. I gave it to my mom. She's in love with it. She said it smells amazing.12/09/2018, By EricaI agree with the other reviewer: this is Luid Gold. I've been using for over a month now and I don't have that terrible dehydrated wrinkly skin around ny eyes anymore. The orange colour gets absorbed very quickly. I use it morning and night.10/09/2018, By LeneSmells wonderful. Takes a while to absorb. I didn't expect the orange colour, so I was a little surprised when I found that it discoloured the skin. It does keep my skin soft & hydrated when applied.
Too soon to see any noticeable differences in wrinkles.
I'm just so sad my clumsy self knocked my bottle over - more than half of the product gone! Would buy again when I can.26/04/2018, By CindyLove this product. Smells DIVINE. Love the angled dropper to apply just a drop around each eye. Def will buy again. Sure its working but still early days. I use at night inly. Quite oily.06/04/2018, By tThis is LIQUID GOLD! This should be a staple for any woman who takes care of her skin. I have seen a noticeable difference since I started using this eye serum.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.